- Who we are
- Join our network
- Our activities
- Our publications
- Our Partners
- Support us
The churches that wish to enter the project "open and welcoming churches" undertake to do so:
- To keep the church open for visitors for 8 consecutive weeks between 1 June and 30 September: 3 days a week (usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday), 4 hours a day (usually from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm).
- To equip the church for the reception with brochures about the church, information about the parish life, a guest book and also to create a hospitable atmosphere (e.g. flowers, background music).
- If necessary, to provide volunteers for the reception during opening hours and to train them.
- To keep a complete inventory of the valuable objects that are part of the patrimony and to secure these objects.
- Open the church during the Open Church Days on Saturdays or Sundays from 10am to 6pm at least.
- The affiliated church may use the "open churches" logo for promotion or to guide visitors to the church. The logo is a registered trademark and may only be used in that form.