Why join the network?
What are the advantages of joining the Open Churches network?
- (Re)creating links by participating in a common action : together we go further!
- Make the opening of your church known on an international scale thanks to the wide distribution of quality information
- Add value to the tourist and heritage appeal of your town, your territory, your village
- Benefit from quality communication tools (e.g. welcome material, quadrilingual and adaptive website, annual map-flyer)
- Get advice and help from professionals concerning :
- enhancing the value of the building and its region (e.g. ideas for development in keeping with the site, tours)
- developments to make the church and its surroundings even greener and more respectful of the environment
- promotion of your events and tours
- the many possible compatible uses of the site (for social, cultural, tourist purposes, etc.)
- the search for subsidies for the restoration and conservation of your heritage
Whether through meetings, an exhaustive toolbox, conferences, study days...
- Take advantage of the network's numerous partnerships as well as its address book in order to get in touch more easily with other actors of the cultural, tourist and heritage field and to support each other in your respective actions
- Participate free of charge in the Open Church Days, an event marking the opening of the tourist season (Belgium and Luxembourg)