Place du Tuquet 14
01 January - 31 December
Mon 9.00 - 12.00
Tue 9.00 - 12.00
Wed 9.00 - 12.00
Thu 9.00 - 12.00
Fri 9.00 - 12.00
Sat 9.00 - 12.00
Sun 9.00 - 12.00
+32 475 860 650
The church, inaugurated in 1904, is dedicated to the Holy Family. Like many churches built during this period it is Neo-Gothic with a bell tower topped by a spire with a total height of fifty metres.
Inside, there is a uniformity of Neo-Gothic style for the woodwork be it the altar pieces, the confessionals or the pulpit. The stained glass windows are also worth noting.
KIKIRPA : Photo-library online
In the church choir, a magnificent altarpiece representing the twelve apostles. In the centre, Mary and John at the foot of the cross.
Stained glass window, also in the choir, representing, from top left to right: Mary with a sacred heart - Jesus with a sacred heart - Saint Joseph, and below: Saint Barbara, Saint Rosalie of Palermo, Saint Paul of Tarsus.
Transept on the left, altarpiece representing, from left to right: the announcement made to Mary - Our Lady of the Rosary - the coronation of Mary. Above the altarpiece, stained glass window representing Saint Dominic receiving the Rosary of Our Lady.
Transept on the right, altarpiece representing, from left to right: Jesus, Mary and Joseph in the workshop of the foster father - the Holy Family, patron saint of the parish - Joseph and Mary meeting Jesus at the temple. Above the altarpiece, stained glass representing the Holy Family.
At the front, in the church, left altar dedicated to the Our Lady of Lourdes and the organs. Right, the corner of the children. Inside the church a magnificent way of the cross.
At the back of the church, various statues representing the Pieta, the Sacred Heart, Saint Vincent de Paul, Saint Joseph, Saint Theresa, Saint Rita, the Holy Family, Saint Anthony.