01 January - 31 December
Sat 10.00 - 18.00
Sun 10.00 - 18.00
Public holidays: open from 10 am to 6 pm
Outside opening hours, access on request or guided tours are available.
Alexandre Jaupart +32 497 72 65 47 - firstname.lastname@example.org
+32 497 72 65 47 - email@example.com
The church, parts of which date back to the 15th century,
contains a crypt where members of the de Bousies family, who are the generous donors to the church, were buried. The last person to be buried in the crypt was the Dowager Countess Adolphine Lienaux, who died in 1924 and was the widow of Count Gustave de Bousies.
Since at least the end of the 16th / beginning of the 17th century, the church has possessed a relic of Saint Médard
which is in a reliquary offered by Isembart de Bousies and his wife Marguerite de Briart, whom he married in 1578 in Rouveroy.
It also has an organ
(unfortunately not in working order) whose oldest part of the case dates from the end of the 17th century
The building was classified
by the Walloon Region in 1991, notably for its interior furnishings (marble altars, paintings, and organ).KIKIRPA : Photo-library online