- Enhance our religious heritage and make it accessible to the local population and foreign visitors.
- Create instruments that will help the visitor to discover and interpret our religious heritage.
- Disseminate and promote activities to promote religious heritage, such as visits, concerts, conferences, activities...
- Establish links between local teams and the network, breaking the isolation of our religious buildings.
Valorisation of the European and international religious heritage.
Creation of a network of open and welcoming churches, accessible to all.
- Excellency. Concern for quality
- Enhancement and promotion of the European identity
- Intercultural exchanges
- Preservation of the environment
- Accessibility in the broad sense (people with disabilities, multilingualism...)
- Access to culture for all