The contribution to the "Open Churches" project entitles you to:
- A page presenting the building on the website openchurches.eu, which includes photos, a location map, building data, opening hours, a description of the building, 6 remarkable elements to discover and the agenda of events taking place there. The site is available in four languages: French, Dutch, English and German. It is suitable for all screens. Thanks to the geolocation,it can immediately inform of the other open churches in the area.
- The inclusion of church data on a quadrilingual brochure map "Open and welcoming churches", widely distributed.
- An external plate 20 x 20 cm with the logo "Open Churches", the name of the church, as well as the opening hours. This plate also includes a QR-code that allows visitors equipped with a smartphone to have direct access to information about the building (description, photos, etc.).
- Two guest books (for adults and children).
- A banner (180 x 50 cm) "Open and welcoming church".
- 150 "Open Churches" brochure cards containing the members of the current year.
- Practical advice on how to create personalised welcome materials for your church (leaflets, information sheets, welcome table with didactic plaque, banners...)
- Free participation in Open Churches Days and free promotion of your events on this occasion.
- Additional brochure cards and guest books as required.
- Free participation in seminars organized by Open Churches or Open Churches associations of which you are a member.