A slender tower held in place by the two annex buildings was erected for the nave of the three travestees and a pentagram shaped choir that is flanked from the east side by a sacristy. An archway in the westside of the tower grants access to the church. The tower has two big windows, of which one of the windows has a frame in gobertange limestone. From all sides the tower has sound openings for the two bells inside. Standing on the tower one can see a cross on top of a pine cone with a rooster shaped weathervane on top of it. The roof is covered with blue slates.
The building is of medium size and made up of bricks in classical style. The two windows of the choir are just as big as the six windows from the nave and are stained glass windows. The annex buildings on each side of the tower both have a smaller windows on two of their walls. The sacristy has two windows and a door to the cemetery. All windows have a frame in gobertange limestone.
On the inside, one can clearly see a very simple austere style.
The simple organ dates back from 1876, and there’s interior woodwork dating back from the 18th, 19th and 20th century, and this in apparent different styles. The altar pieces are done in art deco style. The way of the cross is fairly recent and almost completely a gift from several well-off families. Different statues and the shrine of Saint Himelin decorate the church. Several of the bigger paintings that are hanging in the church are currently on loan from the franciscans.
An inventory of the movable property is still to be drawn up.