Place de l'Hôtel de Ville
01 November - 31 March
Mon 9.00 - 17.00
Tue 9.00 - 17.00
Wed 9.00 - 17.00
Thu 9.00 - 17.00
Fri 9.00 - 17.00
Sat 9.00 - 17.00
Sun 9.00 - 17.00
01 April - 31 October
Mon 9.00 - 19.00
Tue 9.00 - 19.00
Wed 9.00 - 19.00
Thu 9.00 - 19.00
Fri 9.00 - 19.00
Sat 9.00 - 19.00
Sun 9.00 - 19.00
The high altar dates from the 18th century.
The painting depicts the Resurrection of Christ after Carle Van Loo.
To the left is a statue of the Blessed Virgin and to the right that of Saint Vincent de Paul.
The paintings and altars at the top of the nave date from the 17th century and come from the Carthusian monastery of Val Dieu.
They represent :
They are signed Haussaire de Reims and date from 1880.
These historiated stained glass windows present several scenes:
The eroded sculptures come from the south-west corner of the bell tower. They date from the 17th century and were brought into the church during recent restoration work. To the left of the entrance is a representation of Justice, one of the cardinal virtues, and to the right is Saint John the Baptist.
In 1994, demolition of the 19th-century plaster vault revealed a painted decoration commissioned in 1806. It consists of a frieze of floral garlands, cherubs and the instruments of the Passion (cross, crown of thorns).
The painting, dated 1629, depicts the Institution of the Rosary. The Virgin Mary offers the Rosary to Saint Dominic and Saint Catherine of Siena. The scene is surrounded by the joyful, sorrowful and glorious mysteries of Christ's life. The recitation of the Rosary is associated with the fight against all heresies.