Excavations carried out in 1959 by François Bourgeois revealed three different buildings. The first mention of a church in Bras dates back to 1129. The French Revolution delayed the construction of the single-nave building in sandstone and limestone rubble. Five bays of arched and harp windows. A masonry tower, but a wooden bell tower with four slate sides, pierced with double soundproofing.
Remarkable monumental altar from the Carmelite convent of Marche-en-Famenne, made of partially marbled and gilded wood (18th century). The altarpiece of the high altar, in carved and polychrome wood, is a curious witness to the triumphalism of the Counter-Reformation. The Way of the Cross painted in 1853, the pulpit of truth and the stained glass windows are worth a visit.