Find a church

Churches

Churches

  • Sainte-Agathe

    L-9948 Biwisch (Troisvierges)

    Closed

  • Uren chapel

    L-9991 Weiswampach

    Closed

  • Notre-Dame

    L-6475 Echternach

    Closed

  • The church was built in 1927 according to plans by the architect Joseph Jentgen in Art Deco style.

    Saint-Lambert

    L-9980 Wilwerdange (Troisvierges)

    Closed

  • Saint-Denis

    L-8610 Buschrodt (Wahl)

    Closed

  • The Grevenmacher parish church, dedicated to the Roman deacon and martyr Lawrence, has a long and eventful history. The church was erected in 1782-83 in accordance with the architectural plans of Johann Anton Neurohr of Trier. 

    Saint-Laurent

    L-6720 Grevenmacher

    Closed

  • The Saint Martin Church is one of the oldest churches in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg. 

    Saint-Martin

    L-8395 Septfontaines (Habscht)

    Closed

  • Church of Saint Maximin

    L-8838 Wahl

    Closed

  • The church was built on solid rock by master builder Jakob Reisdorf in the years 1734-1736 and consecrated in 1744.

    Saint-Jean-Népomucène

    L-9990 Weiswampach

    Closed

  • The church is one of the finest works of Gothic architecture in Luxembourg.

    Church of the Trinitarian

    L-9410 Vianden

    Closed

  • Saint-Sébastien

    L-9952 Drinklange (Troisvierges)

    Closed

  • The new village church of Roodt an der Syr is one of the youngest sacral buildings in Luxembourg.

    Saint-Jacques

    L-6914 Roodt-sur-Syre (Betzdorf)

    Closed

  • Saint-Corneille

    L-9943 Hautbellain (Troisvierges)

    Closed

  • The church in Holler is one of the most beautiful historic churches in Luxembourg.

    Saint-Sauveur

    L-9962 Holler (Weiswampach)

    Closed

  • The church, with its particularly high bell tower, was built in 1872 in the then popular Rhenish neo-Gothic style.

    Saint Michael

    L-9942 Basbellain (Troisvierges)

    Closed

  • The church in Moesdorf was built in 1837 in the classical style.

    Jean-Baptiste

    L-7426 Moesdorf (Mersch)

    Closed

  • In 1879, the first church was built in Leithum.

    Immaculée Conception

    L-9970 Leithum (Weiswampach)

    Closed

  • Saint-Martin

    L-6112 Junglinster

    Closed

  • in 1857, the present rural-style church was built.

    Sainte-Odile

    L-9944 Beiler (Weiswampach)

    Closed

  • The present chapel dates from 1746, as shown by the keystone in the vault of the church.

    Saint Hubertus

    L-7595 Reckange (Mersch)

    Closed

  • Donat

    L-7463 Pettingen (Mersch)

    Closed

  • The present church was built in 1894 in neo-Gothic style according to the plans of the district architect J.-P. Knepper. 

    Sainte Trinité

    L-9946 Binsfeld (Weiswampach)

    Closed

  • The church was built from 1844-1850 in the classicist style according to the plans of the provincial architect Theodor Eberhard from Luxembourg. 

    Saint-Michel

    L-7533 Mersch

    Closed

  • The vault paintings cover an area of 170 square metres.

    Saint-Willibrord

    L-8831 Rindschleiden (Wahl)

    Closed

  • Basilica Saint-Willibrord

    L-6486 Echternach

    Closed

  • Saints-Pierre-et-Paul

    L-6470 Echternach

    Closed

  • The Saint Joseph Church was constructed between 1873 to 1877 in the Neo-Gothic style. It is one of the largest and most monumental historic churches of the greater region. 

    Saint-Joseph

    L-4106 Esch-sur-Alzette

    Closed

  • 1909 was the solemn blessing of the foundation stone of the present building.

    Saint Andreas

    L-7593 Beringen (Mersch)

    Closed

Newsletter