01 February - 31 March
Mon 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Tue 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Wed 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Thu 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Fri 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Sat 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Sun 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
01 April - 30 September
Mon 10.00 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 18.00
Tue 10.00 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 18.00
Wed 10.00 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 18.00
Thu 10.00 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 18.00
Fri 10.00 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 18.00
Sat 10.00 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 18.00
Sun 10.00 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 18.00
01 October - 30 November
Mon 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Tue 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Wed 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Thu 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Fri 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Sat 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
Sun 10.30 - 13.00 • 13.30 - 17.00
The marble High Altar is surmounted by an impressive six-column semi-canopy, revealing the symbol of the Trinity against a background of a radiant sun.
The oak case dates from the late 17th century and was listed as a Historic Monument on 7 December 1993. The pipes were dismantled in 1917 during the German occupation. The association ‘L’orgue de la Citadelle’, set up to aid its restoration, and the municipality of Montmédy worked together to restore the organ to playing condition in 2017. Having not been played for a century, it is now regularly used for concerts.
Situated to the left of the Chapel of the Virgin, this polychrome stone Madonna and Child dates from the 14th century. It was listed as a Historic Monument on 20 June 1933. It was brought here by the Germans during the First World War.
Dating from the 17th century, this polychrome stone statue depicts Saint Michael slaying the Dragon. It was listed as a Historic Monument on 29 May 1936. As tradition dictates, the Archangel Saint Michael should be holding a spear in his right hand. His forearm, which has unfortunately been lost, is missing from the scene.
An inscription carved on one of the misericords* dates these majestic stalls to 1779. Remarkably carved from oak, they provided a total of 22 seats for members of the clergy. They were listed as a Historic Monument on 20 June 1933.
* A small console placed beneath the seat. When raising the seat, the occupant could lean on it discreetly.
Discover the paintings by artists Jacques Collet and Abraham Gilson in the churches of Montmédy, Han-les-Juvigny and Juvigny-sur-Loison