To join the network you must:
- Obtain the agreement of the assignee (the priest) and the town hall (often the owner of the premises)
- Pay the membership fee of 350 € to obtain the welcome material.
- Set up a reception team
- Decide on opening hours with the host team so that the proposed openings are truly maintained.
- Fill in the registration form
- Send documentation on the history of the building to write the presentation texts
- Send good quality photos of the inside and outside of the church.
- Choose elements (maximum six remarkable elements) that you wish to highlight
If the building is classified or listed as a Historic Monument, the agreement of the Architectes des Bâtiments de France is required to affix the banner and the façade plaque to the building.