Sunday : 9.30 am / 10.30 am
The original church was destroyed during the First World War and rebuilt in 1924. It is decorated with frescoes by Dante Donzelli. Its jewel is a pietà, Virgin supporting the body of Christ, made in the 16th century by a sculptor of Flemish origin, Jean Crocq, working at the court of Duke René II. It is made of polychrome. Its particularity: a veil in the hand to wipe the face of Christ. Only three churches in the area have it: Vassincourt, Louppy-sur-Loison and Spada.