Rue du Loutrier - Ottervangerstraat
Village church of the Romanesque period restored in the 19th century in the Romanesque style.
It was in 914 that a written document mentions a church in Watermael, a place of life situated in a clearing in the very vast forest that would later be called the "Forêt de Soignes" (Forest of Soignes).
Today, dedicated to St. Clement, thanks to its Romanesque style and bare interior, it invites to prayer and meditation.
The dominant blue of the stained glass windows in the choir evokes divine transcendence and the windows in the naves bring the warm sunlight onto the ochre of the earth.
Since 1871, tumbled slabs have covered the outside walls of the church.