01 January - 31 December
Sun 10.00 - 13.00
To visit the chapel outside opening hours, please call Clémentine Santarone (the chapel's sacristan): +32 486 30 93 58.
The present building is therefore a chapel of reduced dimensions, much less important than the Romanesque sanctuary of the 12th and 13th centuries.
The facade was built around 1600 in sandstone rubble, harped at the corners and mounted on a high chamfered base. 19th century door with moulded limestone frame, monolithic jambs and straight lintel under the cornice, topped by a late 19th century round-arched window. Slate-covered front bell tower from the end of the 19th century.
Romanesque nave with three bays and retaining, mainly on the north side, traces of arcades, relief arches and pillars reminiscent of the former aisles. Reconstructed in 1938, three small, narrow, semicircular windows fit into the overturned facing.
The bell is still manual. The chapel contains a relic of Saint Madeleine.